|Coveralls Men's Black Army Pattern|
|A set of Coveralls Men's Black Army Pattern|
|Place of origin:||United Kingdom|
|Produced:||At least 1970s-???|
|Material(s):||65% polyester, 35% cotton|
|Wars:||Iranian Embassy siege|
Coveralls Men's Black Army Pattern are black coveralls for special operations. They are made of a mix of 65% polyester and 35% cotton. The suit has one chest pocket on the left side, one thigh pocket on the left side and two slashed pass through waist pockets for easy access. The chest and thigh pockets utilize press stud closure. The suit is also fastened by press stud buttons and has press stud shoulder boards. The cuffs are also adjustable via press stud buttons. There are pullstrings inside for waist adjustment.
The boiler suit was produced in the United Kingdom at least from the 1970 for special operations and anti-terrorism units. It was used by the SAS during the Iranian Embassy siege in 1980.
- ↑ http://www.ebay.com/itm/GB-ARMY-BLACK-MILITARY-COVERALLS-OVERALLS-BOILER-SUIT-USED-DIY-COTTON-/121903462676?var=&hash=item1c62033914
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/British-Army-Coveralls-Mens-Black-Boiler-Suit-Coverall-Military-Small-XXL-NEW-/152323857078
- ↑ http://www.iwm.org.uk/collections/item/object/30103174
- ↑ https://www.militaria.it/cod162019/Tuta-Coverall-mens-Black-Army-Pattern.html
- ↑ http://www.ebay.com/itm/Army-Surplus-Super-Tough-Overalls-Tank-Suits-Coveralls-Big-Choice-/131734166236?var=&hash=item1eabf7dadc
- ↑ https://www.surplusandoutdoors.com/black-tank-regiment-coverall-541231.html
- ↑ http://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-Tank-Coverall-Boilersuit-British-Military-Mens-Army-Boiler-suit-New-/131048023440