|A black set of LHV47 rail system|
|Place of origin:||USA|
|Produced:||probably 2000s - present|
The LHV47 handguard is made of polymer and is designed to be used with the AK series of rifles in order to provide them with the ability to receive any picatinny/weaver mountable accessories. The LHV47 set (LHV47-S) consists of two parts, upper (LHV47-T) and lower (LHV47-L) handguard, they can be also used interchangeably with other upper/lower handguards. The LHV-T has one full length picatinny and the LHV-L has one full length picatinny rail and two mini side rails amounting to total of four mounting rails. It is available in black, khaki and OD Green color.
- Weight: 230gr.
- Length: 16.5cm
- Height: 8.0cm
- Weight: 56gr.
- Length: 11.10cm
- Rail length: 12.05cm
- Weight: 174gr.
- Length: 16.20cm
- Lower rail length: 10.15cm
- Side rails length: 3.8cm
In popular cultureEdit
- The LHV47 handguard is featured in the video game Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. The khaki variant is attached to the AK-47.
- ↑ http://www.ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=4&f=64&t=124328
- ↑ http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_4_56/132745_Anyone_Used_A_TDI_Arms_LHV_47_Tri_Rail_Lower_HG_.html
- ↑ http://www.ak47.net/forums/t_4_56/143916_Lower_handguard_with_rails__not_upper.html
- ↑ http://www.ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=4&f=64&t=137353
- ↑ http://www.tdi-arms.biz/#/shop/4559208106/lhv47s-%E2%80%93-ak47-polymer-4-rail-system/1544483
- ↑ https://www.ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=4&f=64&t=155396
- ↑ http://www.ar15.com/mobile/topic.html?b=4&f=64&t=155396