|A pair of M43 goggles with green lenses|
|Place of origin:||USA|
|Manufacturer(s):||American Optical co|
|Used by:||US Military|
|Wars:||World War II|
The M43 goggles were made in leather and plastic to an extremely complicated pattern for their intended use, they were considered to be an expendable item. They had an attachment strap and could be worn on a helmet when not in use.
In popular cultureEdit
- The M-1943 Goggles are featured in the video game Call of Duty: WWII. They are worn by the US paratroopers.
- The M-1943 Goggles are featured in the video game Battlefield V.
- ↑ http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/ww2-m-43-goggles-d-day-airborn-equip-issue
- ↑ http://www.101airborneww2.com/equipment3.html
- ↑ http://www.wwiireenacting.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=75405&start=0
- ↑ http://www.usmilitariaforum.com/forums/index.php?/topic/130643-what-type-of-m1943-goggles/
- ↑ http://www.homeofthebrave.co.uk/forum/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=603
- ↑ http://www.epicmilitaria.com/product.php/3546/original-us-airborne-dust-protection-goggles