|A summer M69 field uniform|
|Place of origin:||USSR|
|Used by:||Soviet Armed Forces|
In popular cultureEdit
- The M69 is featured in the film GoldenEye. The summer uniform is worn by the Soviet/Russian troops. Obsolete.
- The M69 is featured in the film Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. The summer uniform is worn by the Soviets. Anachronistic.
- The M69 is featured in the video game Mortal Kombat X. The winter jacket is part of the Kold War costume for Scorpion.
- ↑ https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/386882440/soviet-army-soldier-khaki-uniform-m69
- ↑ http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/uniforms-insignia-rkka-red-army-soviet-army/soviet-winter-uniform-429503/
- ↑ http://www.red-alliance.net/forum/index.php?topic=17182.msg232183#msg232183
- ↑ http://www.soviet-power.com/russian-airborne-vdv-military-warm-winter-uniform.html
- ↑ http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/172552552912?vectorid=229466&lgeo=1&item=172552552912&rmvSB=true
- ↑ https://picclick.com/Russian-Soviet-KGB-officer-winter-suit-pants-jacket-112766715993.html
- ↑ http://www.undertheredstar.com/periods.htm
- ↑ http://www.red-alliance.net/forum/index.php?topic=37522.0
- ↑ http://www.red-alliance.net/forum/index.php?topic=9314.msg92573#msg92573