|Shogunate Infantry Uniform|
|A woolen Shogunate army tunic replica|
|Place of origin:||Tokugawa shogunate|
In popular cultureEdit
- The Shogunate Infantry Uniform is featured in the film The Last Samurai. It is inappropriately worn by the Imperial troops as evidenced by the Aizu domain sleeve insignia, also the movie is loosely based on the Satsuma rebellion and these uniforms were obsolete by that time.
- The Shogunate Infantry Uniform is featured in the video game Total War: Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 http://www.wbr.co.jp/cw0007.htm
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/totalwar/comments/1hh2n0/weapons_and_uniforms_of_the_boshin_war/
- ↑ https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5wQUaNuuFQxV2U2V29LRkZTUGlwWk5pNFV2ZU8yUQ/edit?pli=1
- ↑ http://bacninhminiatures.blogspot.bg/2013_03_01_archive.html
- ↑ http://bacninhminiatures.blogspot.bg/2016/03/gakuheitai.html
- ↑ https://www.google.bg/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2F2.bp.blogspot.com%2F-zU3h7APlZeU%2FVZV_2rcp8mI%2FAAAAAAAABRw%2F1QmdfYRRZBA%2Fs1600%2FBW-06%252Bpainted1.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fbacninhminiatures.blogspot.com%2F&docid=BN_iinFJ3FZKSM&tbnid=Ke_tyyIEOxTcNM%3A&vet=1&w=937&h=379&bih=891&biw=1680&q=boshin%20war%20figurines&ved=0ahUKEwjsgtnXrNHSAhWBVhoKHQ9gD9kQMwgeKAQwBA&iact=mrc&uact=8#h=379&imgrc=Ke_tyyIEOxTcNM:&vet=1&w=937